At a certain age, the back becomes an accumulation of ailments that ruin the quality of life of any person, but it is not only the elderly who are prone to them. Both young people who play sport and adults with a routine life in the office are prone to suffer from this type of pain.
To alleviate this discomfort, you can opt for the use of certain products based on recovery therapies that have been proven to work. Thanks to them, you will be able to heal your back pain in a completely natural way, without the use of drugs.
What are the causes and symptoms of back pain?
Back pain can become a serious problem if it is not treated in time, as this area is responsible for giving stability to our whole body, and also protects the spinal column and all its connections.
There are many causes of back pain, as this symptom is directly related to a series of more serious health problems which, although not always serious, should be treated and corrected as soon as possible.
- Muscle strain: if you have recently tried to lift a very heavy object using the wrong technique, some of the lower back muscles may suffer and become inflamed, causing a sharp pain in the lower back.
- Herniated disc: when a vertebral disc slips out of position and begins to press on a nerve in the spine, a point of intense pain is generated in the back, which, if not treated in time, can even immobilise the sufferer until surgery is used to correct it.
- Arthritis: when the cartilage covering the vertebral discs is damaged, they begin to rub against each other, causing intense pain that can be felt throughout the back.
- Trauma: receiving a severe blow to the back will cause a haematoma, which in turn will cause pain for several days while the tissues heal if the damage is not too severe.
- Osteoarthritis: this disease wears down and weakens the bones, which in the back generates intense pain that can extend to the lumbar, buttocks and even the cervical area.
- Sciatica: When we suffer from a pinched sciatic nerve, this produces a very uncomfortable pain in the lower back, which can extend to the buttocks, legs and even the ankle.
When back pain is caused by any of the above-mentioned causes, it is more than likely to be accompanied by other much more serious symptoms such as those mentioned below:
- Instability when standing upright.
- Pain when lifting an object or turning the trunk.
- Pain in the buttocks and legs.
- Numbness in the legs.
- Difficulty bending forward or backward.
- Lack of mobility.
- Stiffness and general discomfort.
For any of these combined symptoms, a doctor should be consulted for an accurate diagnosis, especially if the pain is recurrent and of a very high intensity.
List of the best products to relieve back pain
Back supports, belts, thermal pillows, cold gel bags or acupressure kits are some of the products that can help you to heal severe back pain, and can even prevent certain ailments caused by a bad use of the sword, which we present below.
Ice Massage Roller Ball (Pink)$24.00 Add to cart
Peanut Massage Roller (Navy)$24.00 Add to cart
Trigger Point Massage Hook for Neck, Back & Shoulders (Green)$35.00 Add to cart
Foam Roller for Back, Legs, Calf & Hamstrings (Black/Gray)$29.00 Add to cart
Acupressure Mat and Pillow (Green/Navy)$59.00 Add to cart
Heating Pad for Microwave Classic Bottle Shaped (Hearts)$29.00 Add to cart
Microwave Heating Pad for Neck & Shoulder Pain Relief (Oxford)$29.00 Add to cart
Microwave Heating Pad Extra Large for Back Pain Relief (Sport)$35.00 Add to cart
Microwaveable Heating Pad for Pain Relief (Hearts)$24.00 Add to cart
Back Support Belt (Pink)$47.00 Add to cart