How can I find out the shipping costs?
You can check the shipping prices and delivery times in the table below
|Zone||Shipping costs||Free shipping from||Delivery time*|
|Continental Europe**||3,99€ / £3,99 / zł20 / kr50||30€ / £30 / zł150 / kr350||2 to 5 days|
|Canary Islands***, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (Spain)||9,99€||50€||2 to 10 days|
|North America****||$3,99||$30||2 to 5 days|
- *Delivery times: these are approximate working days, we will make every effort to deliver orders in the shortest possible time, even less than the times shown in this table.
- **We ship to the following countries in Europe: Germany, Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Belgium and Sweden.
- ***Shipments to Spain (Canary Islands): are subject to payment of import duties and taxes and / or local customs, Canary Islands General Indirect Tax (IGIC) and / or customs handling charges (DUA).
- ****We ship to the following North American countries: Canada, United States and Mexico.
Will I receive my order quickly?
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Where is my order if it is delayed?
What happens if I am not at home when my parcel has arrived?
What happens when my order has been returned because it could not be delivered?
For what reasons has my parcel been returned?
- The address is incorrect.
- No one has been able to pick up the package during the 2 week period.
- The package has been refused by the customer.
Is it possible to cancel an order when it has already been shipped to the customer?
Why do the packages come in a box with the Amazon logo on it?
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Payment by credit/debit card: If you choose to pay by credit/debit card, the order will be processed when it has been authorised by your bank. Online payment by credit card is made through the "Secure Socket Layer" security system , which encrypts your bank details when they are transmitted over the Internet. We accept American Express, Visa and Mastercard cards registered in the secure payment system Verified by Visa.
- Payment by PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay directly without communicating your financial data over the Internet. PayPal automatically encrypts confidential data with the help of the best technologies available on the market.
- Payment by iDeal: A widely accepted payment method in European areas such as the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany. For our customers in Central Europe we offer this popular and secure online payment system.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay: If you prefer to use the payment methods provided by Apple and Google in our online shop it is possible to pay via these payment methods.
- Payment with bitcoin: If you want to use your BTC to make your purchase, we have 100% secure and reliable payment gateway so you can use your cryptocurrencies.
Is it safe to use my credit card on this website?
When I place an order I get a payment error message, what is the reason?
Nowadays banks use 2-step security methods, where you have to enter a code that the bank sends to your mobile phone in order to make the payment. If you have problems receiving the security code from your bank, you may need to register your phone with your bank.
Other times, your bank may hold the money on your card for a security time, to make sure you really want to make the purchase. This is especially common if you don't shop online very often; if you have tried to make several purchases in a short period of time; or if your card is very new.
We recommend that you call your bank to notify them that you have tried to shop online. This way they can confirm your identity and enable its use. In any case, if the error messages are coming from your bank and not from our shop, we recommend that you call your bank first for more information.
Do the items already include VAT?
Do I have to pay anything when I receive my order?
- For customers in the European Union and North America: NO! All charges will be indicated in your shopping cart before checkout and will also include shipping and handling and other charges.
- Exception for Insular Spain: There are some additional charges for the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla etc. (Additional charges must be paid to the local authorities).
- For customers outside the European Union: The prices indicated for shipping costs do not include possible additional costs for customs and taxes, which in any case, will be paid at destination by the recipient of the goods.
How do I know that the payment has been accepted?
Returns and refunds
For what reasons can I return an item?
Can I return items that are not the size I want and is it free of charge?
How to prepare the package to start the return process?
- Step 1: Print the return shipping label (*This label will be provided to you when you contact us stating the reasons for your return via our contact form).
- Step 2: Print the shipping authorisation slip, this is a form containing a barcode and a description of the items being returned. The receipt must be included in the return package with the rest of the items (*This receipt will be provided to you when you contact us stating the reasons for your return via our contact form).
- Step 3: Pack the products you wish to return securely in a box. *Do not forget to include the return slip inside the box.
- Step 4: Stick the label on the parcel covering any previous shipping address or barcode to avoid confusion.
- Step 5: Send the parcel from your local post office or nearest carrier.
*Important: Remember that the shipping costs are paid by the buyer as long as the reasons for which the product is returned has not been the responsibility or error of the seller, in this case the shipping costs will be paid by the seller once we have received the returned product and checked its correct condition.
How do I know that my return has been received?
Can I exchange one product for another?
In case of exchange, the buyer will have to pay the cost of the return. Once the goods have been returned to the warehouse and we have checked that all the above conditions have been met, the product will be accepted for return and a refund will be made in accordance with the method of payment used:
- If you paid by credit card, the amount will be credited to the same credit card.
- If you paid by PayPal, the amount will be credited to the same credit card.
- For other payment methods, please contact us.
How will I receive my refund?
What do I do if I have received the wrong item?
What should I do if I have received a faulty item?
How should I prepare the package for return?
- Be within the established deadline: maximum 30 calendar days from receipt of the order.
- Contact our Customer service via contact form to communicate your decision.
- The product must be in its original packaging and perfectly packed to avoid damage during transport.
- The product must be in perfect condition and unused.
- The product must be sent with all the documentation and accessories included.
- The product must be accompanied by the proof of shipping authorisation that we will provide you with via email.