Your privacy is important to us
This privacy statement explains what personal data is collected from users and how it is used. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Users over the age of thirteen may register on this website as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. Under no circumstances will data relating to the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other members of the family be collected from minors without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without informing your parents, you should not register as a user. This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and trustworthy space and therefore we share our principles regarding your privacy:
- Personal information is never requested unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services required.
- We never share your personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
This website complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), the personal data sent through the forms on the website will be treated as “Website users and subscribers” data. For the processing of user data, all the technical and organisational security measures established in current legislation are implemented.
This website complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The most comprehensive state data privacy legislation to date is the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which was enacted on June 28, 2018 and became effective on January 1, 2020.
Principles that apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, the following principles will apply which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: Your consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: Only data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are required will be requested. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, the corresponding storage period will be informed, in the case of subscriptions, the lists will be periodically reviewed and those records inactive for a considerable time will be deleted.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that we are taking all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of the data of users of this website by third parties.
How has your data been obtained?
The personal data processed on this website comes from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Product purchase process.
- Account registration form.
- Product reviews.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed on this website.
The persons concerned have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of their processing.
- Object to the processing.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. This website will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to me in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
For what purposes are your personal data processed?
When a user connects to this website, for example to make a purchase, send an email to the owner or subscribe to the newsletter of offers and promotions, he/she is providing personal information for which this website is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by this website.
On this website there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes for each capture system (forms). We inform you that the data you provide will be located on servers within the EU and the USA:
- Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of this website. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and answer any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract.
- Content subscription form: In this case, the following personal data is requested: Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, discounts, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. There are several forms on the website to activate the subscription. The newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data provided will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of this website) outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, information about which is available at here approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration Form: In this case, the following personal data is requested: Email, so that you can create an account in the system and have access to all its features and purchase history etc.
There are other purposes for which your personal data are processed:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. This website may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out of the people who become followers on social networks of the official pages of this website, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of this website.
- It will treat your data for the purposes of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing of activities, products or services of this website. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, this website, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers. This website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Use of remarketing
The remarketing function makes it possible to reach people who have visited this website before and to associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited this site to do so again.
The information collected through this function is collected by Facebook and Google cookies. You can find out what data these cookies collect in the following privacy policies for each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
- The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent you are asked for, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
- The categories of data processed are identification data.
- In no case are specially protected categories of data processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until the data subject requests its deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties. In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, this website shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. which are text files placed on your computer to help this website analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc. domiciled in the USA. More information at: wordpress.com (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data for the purpose of providing its web platform services for this website.
- Email marketing: Mailchimp, located at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. More information at: mailchimp.com. Mailchimp processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to this website.
Secrecy and security of the data provided
This website undertakes to use and process users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
This website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, this website will ensure that any person who is authorised by this website to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
Upon becoming aware of any Security Incident, this Site shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as soon as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and Accuracy of Data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to this website, for any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying this website in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
This website reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, this website will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.